King’s View is a luxury home situated on the south end of Harbour Island on the bay with private 100 foot dock. It is a five minute walk to the famous Pink Sands Beach and a quick drive into town or to any of the other main attractions on the island.
The sprawling eight-bedroom home is around 6,500 square feet (air-conditioned) inside and 2,000 covered square feet outside. It offers it’s guests a seamless fusion of indoor and outdoor living at its finest. Built as a “labour of love” by it’s owners every detail was meticulously thought out in this newly built home. It is Bahamian style architecture with ship lapped walls throughout and pecky Cypress ceilings. This private home boasts an unrivalled backdrop to its enclosed, palm tree filled garden which opens directly on to its own private beach.
Upon entering King’s View you are met with a striking courtyard with swinging day beds, Bevolo lanterns from New Orleans and a turtle pond. This oasis leads directly into a grand great room with a gourmet kitchen complete with a gas Wolf range, pot filler, Waterstone faucet and so much more. Two leather chesterfield sofas from Roger + Chris flank the living room. There is seating for eight at the dining table and a fourteen foot island, adorned with authentic salvaged ship lights, that seats six more.
Panoramic doors and windows lead directly to the back terrace where breathtaking views of the sea and stunning sunsets will engulf you. Here you will also find an outdoor kitchen equipped with a coyote hybrid gas and charcoal grill, outdoor dining table with seating for ten and a spectacular infinity pool.
This main floor also features a cozy TV room, powder bath and four en suite bedrooms including the spectacular master suite with its panoramic view, private outdoor shower and master balcony. The upstairs space includes three more well-appointed en suite bedrooms that all lead out onto a gorgeous balcony with sea views.
The lowest level of King’s View opens up to the private beach and a twenty five meter (82.5′) lap pool. On this level there is one more en suite bedroom with stunning sea views. There is a beach bath where you can leave the salt and sand from the day’s adventures behind you. Here you will also find a rec room with table tennis and a full size mahogany Brunswick pool table. There is also a well equipped gym outfitted with everything you will need including a Peloton bike.
The 100 foot Private Dock is equipped with 50 amp and 30 amp service, together with R/O water. It can accommodate boats with drafts up to 4″.
King’s View is the epitome of laid-back luxury. It is your own personal resort. This beachfront home is the perfect location for family holidays and entertaining, idyllic romantic breaks as well as fishing, diving, or snorkeling trips that take advantage of the world class amenities on its doorsteps.
6 rooms with King Beds
1 room with Double Bunk Bed – 4 Beds
1 room with 2 Twin Beds
- Infinity pool and lap pool
- BBQ Grill
- Dock with power available for boats with draft of 4.5’ or less
- 2 kayaks and 3 paddle boards available
- Cable TV
- Flatscreen TV
- Netflix or similar
- Ping pong table
- Pool table
- Outdoor dining table
- Tropical grounds
- Pets possible subject to owner’s approval of type and size
- Cleaning every day even Sundays
- 4 housekeepers and 1 groundskeeper come in each day
- Chef can be arranged – I normally use Portia Curry
- House comes with complementary 2 cases of beer and 6 bottles of Rose
- All house is on Reverse Osmosis water treatment system
- Back Up Generator etc etc
PRICING AND TERMS
Basic rent per week: $45,000, Current Special: $30,000
- Week of March 21st to March 28th – $55,000 per week
- March 28th to April 13th – $45,000 per week
- Thanksgiving week next year – $55,000
- 10% discount for last minute bookings within 14 days – temporary option
Price per night: $4,285, four nights minimum.
- 50% deposit non-refundable and balance owing 60 days out
- VAT is payable at 12% on rental as per all short term rentals now as a result of the change in legislation
- $700 cleaning fee
- $800 gratuity that is payable to me so I can distribute to staff
DATES ALREADY BOOKED
Christmas and NY for next year already booked.